Photographs of East Tennessee Area near Oak Ridge
Employees of Process Engineering Associates who work out of the corporate office in Oak Ridge, TN have a wide variety of outdoor, community, and cultural activities to choose from. A few are shown here.
Oak Ridge and the surrounding areas offer a hometown lifestyle and very affordable cost of living. Nearby West Knoxville is a thriving metropolitan area and is only a 20 minute commute from Oak Ridge. The seasonal weather patterns offer a distinct change of seasons, mild climate, and beautiful scenery. The photographs above were taken in the Smoky Mountains ( 1 hour from Oak Ridge). The trout is a 10 lb. Brown Trout from the local Clinch River and the other is a 30+ lb. striped bass from the tail waters of a nearby TVA dam.
Useful Links to the Oak Ridge, Tennessee Area
- Area Info from Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- Area Information from Answers.com
- City of Knoxville, Knox County School System
- City of Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge School System
- Apartment Guide to Oak Ridge Area
- American Museum of Science & Energy in Oak Ridge
- The Oak Ridge Playhouse, Arts Council of Oak Ridge
- Lake Map for East Tennessee
- Fishing - Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency
- Hunting - Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency
- Nearby ATV, Motorcycling and Mountain Biking - Windrock ATV
- Guide to East Tennessee Campgrounds
- Hiking and Parks in East Tennessee
- Whitewater Rafting in East Tennessee
- University of Tennessee
- Local AIChE Chapter
- Local Professional Organizations
Copyright © 2017 Process Engineering Associates, LLC. All rights reserved.