A subset of the petrochemical industry, polymers have played an increasingly important role in our society since their advent in the early 1900s. As more and more types of polymers have been developed, their utility, versatility, and cost effectiveness have made them into one of the most widely used chemical groups in history. PROCESS has the expertise in process design to help ensure your new process or facility will be cost effective and will operate efficiently and reliably.
PROCESS can provide preliminary design packages; mass and energy balances; complete process design packages with equipment specifications; capital and operating cost estimates; and any number of other process engineering products.
We have worked on a broad range of continuous chemical projects for many years, and that breadth allows us to rapidly respond to our client’s needs with quality engineering information. A few of the project categories completed many times by PROCESS include:
- Capital Project Development Support (FEL-0, 1, 2, 3)
- Pre-FEED (Front End Engineering Design) Studies, FEED Packages, and FEED Verification Services
- Greenfield/Brownfield Plant Design
- Owner’s Engineer Project Support
- Continuous Process Scale-up
- Capacity Evaluations
- Process Debottlenecking
- Process Troubleshooting
- Chemical Recovery System Design
- Process Simulation
- Operations Evaluation
- Utilities Systems Evaluation
- Flare System Studies
- Relief Valve Sizing Validation
- Waste Treatment System Design
- and more….