Update process drawings for a catalyst manufacturing facility.
CATALYST MANUFACTURER ON-SITE FIELD VERIFICATION AND DRAFTING ASSISTANCE
The client owns and operates a facility that manufactures catalytic inserts for automotive and industrial emission control applications. The client asked Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) to assist them in updating a backlog of their Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) in AutoCAD to reflect recent additions to their manufacturing lines. All of the work was performed at the client’s site using their equipment and Drawing Management System software.
Specific project tasks included the following:
- Field verify and update existing process P&IDs for a new mobile tank system that allows them to add special admixtures to their product based on their end users requirements. This also included preparing new P&IDs of the tank system itself.
- Update existing Scrubber Control Cabinet electrical drawings based on provided red-lined drawings.
- Field verify product line construction drawings to reflect the as-built conditions of two new line tanks that were added to increase their product flow capabilities.
- Prepare a demolition drawing and modify an existing P&ID to reflect changes to be made to their acid delivery system.
- Metal Based Catalyst Manufacturing
- Plant process walkdown and drawing updates.