Perform an independent process engineering evaluation of both an acid production process and competing products.
INDEPENDENT PROCESS EVALUATION AND PRODUCT COMPARISON FOR A HYPOCHLOROUS ACID PRODUCER
The client, a hypochlorous acid (HOCl) production company, contracted Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) to complete an independent process engineering evaluation of their HOCl production process and a comparison of their product to competitors’ offerings. The tasks involved in this project included:
- A site visit to the client’s production facility to
- inspect their proprietary production equipment,
- review their standard operating procedures,
- discuss production and quality control methods, and
- witness a production run.
- Independent review of the client’s and its competitors’ HOCl products
- Compile a report discussing the strengths and weaknesses of the client’s production process and compare the client’s HOCl to that produced by its competitors.
- Inorganic Acids Manufacturing
- Process technical evaluation
- Product comparison.