Preparation of a preliminary process design package for a natural gas well condensate splitter unit.
PRELIMINARY DESIGN OF A NATURAL GAS CONDENSATE SPLITTER UNIT
Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) was subcontracted by the client, an engineering firm, to provide a process design for a natural gas (NG) condensate splitter unit. The process design was part of a preliminary design package prepared for the ultimate client. Specifically, PROCESS completed the following tasks:
- PROCESS‘ commercial steady state simulation software was used to develop a comprehensive process simulation for the NG condensate unit including the pre-flash, light end stabilizer, and atmospheric fractionation systems.
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) were created for the unit and included complete mass and energy balance data generated by the process simulation model.
- Process design level (duty) equipment specifications were completed for the major process equipment including fractionators, fired heaters, heat exchangers, and pumps.
- Upstream Oil & Gas Production
- Condensate splitter design
- Process simulation
- Preliminary process design
- Front end engineering design (FEED)